Using BoltPay Inline with WooCommerce
Get the plugin
- Click the button below to download the .zip file
- Login to your WordPress Administration Dashboard. Click on "Plugins > Add New" from the left menu then click on "Upload Plugin" and then upload the file downloaded above.
- After clicking the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file you downloaded. Click "OK" and "Install Now" to complete the installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on "WooCommerce > Settings" from the left menu and click the "Payments" tab.
- Click on the BoltPay link from the available Payment Methods
- Configure your BoltPay Gateway settings accordingly.
Configure the Plugin
- To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left menu, click Payments tab. Click on BoltPay.
- Enable/Disable - check the box to enable BoltPay Gateway.
- Go Live - Check this box if you are ready for LIVE transactions i.e. transactions that will charge the card provided
- Public and Secret Keys - Enter your public and secret keys - live and staging - which can be retrieved from the BoltPay Inline API Keys on the "Settings" page of your BoltPay account dashboard.
- Modal Title - (Optional) customize the title of the Pay Modal. Default is BP CHECKOUT.
- Modal Description - (Optional) customize the description on the Pay Modal.
- Click Save Changes to save your changes.
- Get the plugin
- Configure the Plugin
- Still questions?